Are you being called to take your ministry to the next level?
Tyndale’s three-year, in-ministry DMin will assist you in further developing your leadership capacity through an intentional, professional and academic program.
Doctor of Ministry Viewbook
Both Leadership and Spiritual Formation tracks include:
- Residencies for “face-to-face” teaching, discussions, and community experiences
- Peer review and support from your program cohort
- An action research methodology that develops your knowledge about the church and ministry
- A specific project that is based in your own ministry context, and
- A dedicated thesis advisor that walks with you through the project
- Expert teachers who are scholar-practitioners
If you are interested in the DMin program, we encourage you to attend an Information Session. You can also register online to reserve your space.